Cottage Co-op Nursery School owes its success to its active community of teachers, parents, alumni, and children. It is their dedication and generosity that has made Cottage Co-op one of the premier nursery schools in Pasadena.
Compassion, energy, skill, and innovation are just some of the traits that make members of our community so wonderful. While the essence of our community, these traits alone are not sufficient to ensure the schools success. Tuition covers approximately 70% or our operating costs with the remaining 30% made up through the generosity of our community.
Each year, Cottage depends on kindness of our members and surrounding community to raise the money necessary to maintain our wonderful learning environment and parent education program.
Thank you for your support!
Our tax ID# is 95-2873094.
What kind of Donation are you making?
Annual Fund | Apple Sales | Alumni | Corporate Donation | Amazon Smile |
What is it?
We ask every family to make a $500 annual fund donation. This allows us to maintain the commitment to our families, children, while allowing the member to tax deduct a portion of the cost of going to Cottage Co-Op as a donation to the school
*Please consult a tax professional to determine any donation is tax detibl
What do we use it for?
It allows us to pay our amazing teaching staff more, along with alleviating some major work hours from parent responsibility, by the hiring of gardeners and a cleaning crew that comes in for at least two hours each school day. (Yard parents used to have to clean the toilets)
FALL APPLE SALE
Each September, the Cottage Community comes together to sell hundreds of organic apples as part of our Fall Fundraiser. Cottage thanks those who help support our award-winning programs by offering tasty, locally grown, organic apples in return for each contribution.
To make it easier for you, we have a safe and easy way to make a donation to support our wonderful school.
Donate $20 during our annual Fall Apple Sale and receive delicious, locally grown, organic apples in a reusable bag.
OR if you live outside of the area, don't like apples, or just want to support our school with a straight donation - you can do so at any time of the year!
All straight monetary donations to Cottage are tax deductible. $14.20 of each bag purchased is tax deductible as allowed by law.
<Add Button Here>
When you shop on Amazon.com®, Cottage Co-op Nursery School will earn 0.5% of your purchase. Click on the Amazon Smile button above or follow these three easy steps:
Go to smile.amazon.com, making sure you are logged into your Amazon.com account.
Search for "Cottage Nursery" and select us.
Every time you shop on Amazon.com®, make sure you visit smile.amazon.com 0.5% of your entire purchase when started from this link will be credited to Cottage.
Throughout the school year, we have fundraising opportunities!
AT LOCAL RESTAURANTS
- You and your family and friends can have a fun night out and Cottage receives a percentage of the check!
- Dining Nights Out are announced as scheduled. Bon Appetit!
- More to come later as the holidays get closer.
- Support Cottage Co-op's Annual Fund and buy tickets to win a collection of awesome gift cards!
FUN WITH KIDS:
- Huntington Libraries and Gardens, Chinese lessons, Dinosaur Farm, Regal Movie Theaters
- If you want to buy your tickets online, please be sure to credit the Cottage Family you are supporting. During the Paypal check-out process, write the family's name to the "special instructions to the seller."